WELCOME TO CAMP NAUVOO!
Camp Nauvoo is a beautiful 30 acre campground located on the south side of Historic Nauvoo. Set on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River, Camp Nauvoo offers a spectacular view. Nauvoo’s Historic sites are only 1.2 miles away and the LDS Temple is approximately 1.4 miles north of the campgrounds. Owned by the Community of Christ Nauvoo Mission Center, its major focus is to provide a place for camping experiences for church youth and families. It is available to other groups and individual families when not scheduled for these activities. It is a great place for youth groups and family reunions - plenty of space. Give us a call (217-453-9930 or my cell phone - 217-242-0379) or send us an email (TinsleyPenny@gmail.com) and we will get back to you.
Camp Nauvoo offers these facilities:
- The Lodge - an all weather, two story, 40′ by 100′ cedar lodge. Upper level meeting room. Lower level fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
- Cabins - ranging in capacity from two bunks to 5 bunks per cabin are now air conditioned.
- RV’s - Pull through sites on level 60 foot long concrete pads with full hookups.
- Wi-Fi - Entire camp has free accessibility
- Childrens’ playground area with slides, swings, climbers and much more.
- Other Facilities - Ball diamond, volleyball areas, half court basketball pad, and campfire site overlooking the Mississippi River